Today we’ve announced some new models of the Barracuda NG Firewall. These new models are all about more hardware configuration choices and faster througput.
Let’s take a quick look at the multiple port options:
- Standard 8 ports 1 GbE copper
- +4 ports 1 GbE copper
- +4 ports 1 GbE fiber
- + 2 ports 10 GbE fiber
These port options give you the flexibility to get the power and configuration that you need without spending more than necessary.
It’s not just about the new port options. Take a look at these specs:
- Firewall throughput: up to 5.7 Gbps
- VPN throughput: up to 1.6 Gbps
- IPS throughput: up to 2.6 Gbps
- Up to 400,000 simultaneous sessions
- Up to 35,000 new sessions per second
And we’ve added internal, hot-swappable power supplies for high fail-safe performance and high availability.
If you want to find out more about these new models, take a look at our NG Firewall online resources:
· Barracuda NG Firewall product page
· Barracuda Technical Library – product documentation
· Product blogs
Don’t forget to take it for a risk-free 30-day test drive.