Hey everyone, don't forget that we've got an ADC webinar coming up tomorrow. Joe Skorupa from Gartner will be our featured speaker covering the basics of ADCs:
- How and why load balancers evolved into ADCs
- ADC deployment trends
- What mid-market customers should expect from an ADC
In addition, we’ll discuss how ADCs can efficiently and cost-effectively help organizations:
- Improve application, server, and network performance
- Ensure high availability within a single datacenter and across geographic locations
- Secure against application and DDoS attacks
- Consolidate multiple point solutions onto a single platform
- What can I expect from an ADC?
- How do I know if it's time for an ADC?
- What kind of ROI can I expect, and how do I measure ROI?
- How do I sell the ADC to management?
Bring your questions and let our experts help you. The webinar is Tuesday, October 1, at 10am PDT. Sign up here!
For more information on the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC, check out these resources:
- Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Product Page
- Barracuda Load Balancer ADC Vx Product Page
- Technical Documentation
- Product Blog
- Live Demo
- 30-day risk-free trial of the Barracuda Load Balancer ADC
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.