In our biggest update ever, we’ve added a bunch of new powerful options to the Send for Signing process to make it better than ever. This was redesigned with thousands of hours of user testing with the goals of making it:
- Clear and easy to understand
- Simple to make people sign in a particular order
- Easy to customize email messages to your signers
Let’s walk through the new process after you click Invite Signers:
Step 1. Easily set your signing options. It is now easier than ever to designate, in plain english, how you want to send a document for signing.
Step 2. Use our easy drag and drop tool to set the order of signers. You can even group signers together in a step of your process. Email invitations to sign will only be sent after the previous group finishes. Setting the order is entirely optional, but can really improve your company’s workflow.
3. Add fields for your signers so they know exactly where to sign. The next step is to add or edit fields, which only let signers edit the document in specific spots. You can add a variety of fields, and make them optional or required.
4. Customize your email message. Now you can change the subject and email message when you invite signers to have a more personalized invitation. We try to use plain english everywhere, to make sure you know exactly what will happen after you click Sign Now!
5. Sit back and watch your business get dramatically more efficient.
We are really excited about this release and can’t wait to show you what is next!
-Chris, Andrew, Thor and the SignNow Team