I don't often blog about the great partner program that we have here at Barracuda Networks, mostly because I get caught up in products and never get around to talking about the people and systems that drive them. Well some recent CRN news has reminded me that behind every best in class product is an outstanding program made up of outstanding people. The latest edition of CRN reports that the Barracuda Networks Partner Program has received a 5 star rating from the 2013 evaluation process.
“The 5-Star Partner Program rating recognizes the elite subset of Partner Program Guide vendors that give solution providers the best partnering elements in their channel programs.”
The partner programs are rated on several criteria:
- Program offerings
- Partner profitability
- Partner training
- Education and support
- Marketing programs and resources
- Sales support and communication
We're proud to have made the cut here, but what does all of this mean for our partners? Here are just a few of the things that we offer through our program:
- Marketing materials such as presentations, competitive information, datasheets, white papers, customer stories, and ad templates
- Pre-qualified leads through Barracuda Networks events, campaigns, etc.
- Discounted evaluation units, up to 50% off of SRP
- Co-op marketing programs, up to 50% reimbursement of total cost
- Up-to-date information on products, promotions, and industry news
- Exclusive sales and technical webinars
- On-site training on the features and benefits of our product line
- Priority technical support on the phone or online
- Sales support such as joint account calls with our Sales Engineers
- Pricing promotions exclusive to our partners
- Dedicated phone support for critical issues
- Sales incentives such as SPIFF programs
And a whole lot more, including the fact that you can sell with confidence, because we offer award-winning support to back up every single one of our products.
We are very proud and very invested in our partner program. If you'd like to learn more about becoming a Barracuda partner, take the first step by contacting us here.
Christine Barry is Senior Chief Blogger and Social Media Manager at Barracuda. In this role, she helps bring Barracuda stories to life and facilitate communication between the public and Barracuda internal teams. Prior to joining Barracuda, Christine was a field engineer and project manager for K12 and SMB clients for over 15 years. She holds several technology credentials, a Bachelor of Arts, and a Master of Business Administration. She is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
Connect with Christine on LinkedIn.